MNMDL seeks enthusiastic and outstanding graduate and undergraduate researchers.
MNMDL seeks outstanding candidates to fill a Post-Doctoral position in the research project of “Exploiting Nonlinearity in MEMS.”
- Conduct research projects related to the design, fabrication, and characterization of resonator-based nonlinear MEMS.
- Write journal papers, attend conferences and project meetings.
- Assist in writing progress reports and proposal.
- Mentor research activities of graduate students in the group.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge and experiences in: micro and nano fabrication (a must), RF MEMS, circuit design, experimental device characterization, ABAQUS or ANSYS, Matlab, Labview.
Application deadline: Open until filled
Interested individual should apply by contacting Dr. Cho via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants are requested to include their curriculum vitae and the names of at least two references. A brief summary of his/her own research activities and interest would also be helpful.